Job Application Letter Sales Manager

.

Jl. Komando III/56
Karet Setiabudi
Semarang 12920

February 28th, 2006

Mr. Budi Purwanto
Vice-President of Sales
PT. Fastron Electronic
Jl. M.H. Thamrin kav. 12 A
Semarang

I am applying for a position as Sales Manager with your company, as I feel my background in developing a sales department will be of interest to you.

As my resume indicates, I joined PT. Bakrie Electric., in the capacity of trainee and moved up the ladder to my current position of Sales Manager. In each year of my employment, I was successful in opening news account, penetrating existing ones, and reopening closed business. As a result, I was responsible for sales increase of 20% to 25%.

As sales manager I was involved in recruiting, training, and supervising a staff of 120 salespeople and was responsible foe sales worldwide.

I am looking forward to meeting you. When can we set up an appointment for an interview? I may be reached at 024-7756729.


Sincerely,



Muhammad Rifai

Related Posts by Categories :



video

 
Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com