Sample surat lamaran Human Resources Department

.

Surat Lamaran Kerja Human Resources Department

Mr. Lambada
Human Resources Department
Ciputra Hotels, Resort & Spa


Dear Mr. Lambada,

Please consider my qualifications for the position of Bartender. I have learned that an opening is available on your team. I would like to be considered as a serious candidate.

As a bartender, I have a wide knowledge of beverages, including cocktails and champagne & wine selection. I am now improving my skill in juggling and I believe my experience in winning some bartending and juggling competition could be taken into consideration

I have good communication skill, ability to work in a team. I take pride in working hard and enjoy challenges and demands.

Thank you for your time and courtesy in reviewing this material and for your consideration of my qualifications for the open position. I have enclosed a copy of my resume for your perusal.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience so that I may share with you my background and enthusiasm for the position.

Sincerely,


(Luthvia Putri)



Post by: Surat Lamaran Kerja

Related Posts by Categories :



video

 
Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com