Surat lamaran General Manager

.

Surat Lamaran Kerja General Manager

Surat Lamaran Kerja General Manager
Mr. Nicholas
General Manager
Ciputra Hotels & Resort


Dear Mr. Nicholas,

I am writing in response to your advertisement for a restaurant manager position with your established Hotels.

Since the hospitality industry has been an integral part of my work experience. I was thrilled to learn of your new developments.


The hospitality industry is extremely customer focused. I will ensure that the restaurant operates efficiently and profitably whilst maintaining the reputation and ethos, and maintaining high standards of food, health and safety and business performance.

I have enclosed my resume to provide more information on my strengths and career achievements. I hope that we will have the opportunity to discuss my qualifications further during a personal meeting.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Luthvia Putri



Post by : Surat Lamaran Kerja

Related Posts by Categories :



video

 
Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com