Sample Cover Application Letter

.



February 02, 2009

Mr. Edy Murphy
Vice President
Corporate Sales, Inc.
Industrial Way
Northridge, California

Dear Mr. Edy

We met at a Northridge chamber of Commerce meeting last week. I was very impressed with your speech on “ Building a Better Business Community “. I was particularly inspired by your call for Business mentors for students. As I promised, I am sending you a copy of my resume.

I will be Graduating from California State University, Northridge next may with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration. I spent the last two years focusing on small Business Management course, and I have same good ideas to share with Corporate Sales, Inc. I noticed on your web page that you are beginning a new Community relations project this fall. I recently completed an upper level course in project Management…I also interned at Microsoft last summer, working in their Community Relations Department.

You will find my resume enclosed. I would very much like to arrange for an interview. I will call your office next Monday to schedule a time and date.

Sincerely,



Your name
5555 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CE 81000
818.477.6666
818.477.4444 fax
related@gmail.com



Post by : Surat Lamaran Kerja

Related Posts by Categories :



video

 
Contoh Surat Lowongan Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com